Working at DHI gives you a chance to help some of the most socially excluded people. From housing to substance treatment, young people’s services and social prescribing, everyone at DHI is doing their bit to help turn lives around.
We are looking for applicants who share our commitment to ending social exclusion and our values of: stimulation, self-direction, zest for life and flexibility.
DHI Offers employees a wide range of benefits including:
- 26 days Annual Leave, rising to 31 days with service.
- Competitive Pension, you pay 3%, DHI pay 7%.
- Life Assurance Cover, currently set at 1 x annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme, 24 hour helpline to support you through life’s issues and problems, they don’t have to be solely work related and are completely confidential
- Cycle to work scheme, with Cycle Scheme, an employee benefit that can save 25-39% on the cost of a bike and accessories.
- Charity worker discounts, DHI is a member of charityworkerdiscounts.com and you will be eligible for discounts and deals
- Hybrid working opportunities, most roles allow hybrid working giving you flexibility to work at home for part of your working week
- Professional Development, DHI also invests in its staff with a specialist training programme that covers, setting professional boundaries, navigating the benefits system and training relating to drug and alcohol awareness
As well as paid vacancies, DHI often has places for volunteers.