We are looking for a Facilities Manager to work as part of the Corporate Services department within a leading global investment management company. This service oriented position will support operations by assisting with managing daily facilities tasks and properly maintaining the London office. The successful candidate must exhibit excellent communication, team work and multitasking skills. They must be self-motivated, organised and provide first class attention to detail and customer service continually managing expectations as the role demands. The Role
- Monitor and coordinate building maintenance and repair - both coordinating with outside vendors and performing work in-house, examine the site daily to improve anything out of order or out of place
- Respond to and delegate to resolve daily internal facilities ticket requests
- Support the Office Manager with vendor, supplier and building management relationships necessary to ensure smooth and efficient operation including cleaning contractors, building management and security.
- Manage employee Adds, Moves and Changes â€“ knowledge of logistics a plus, partner with IT
- Knowledge of construction and renovation management is preferred.
- Assess, review and implement health, safety and security requirements, procedures and processes to ensure that we are fully compliant â€“ fully aware of all UK legislation affecting the operation and keep up with best practices
- Ensure that the photocopiers are fully functional and continually monitor our printing environment, reducing our environmental footprint but also be cognisant of meeting the needs of the business
- Identify and explore opportunities for service improvements/cost savings and identify and efficiently resolve problems that arise.
- Additional responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis or as the role evolves.
- Degree educated (Facilities Management or similar) with a proven track record working in Facilities Management
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of building services
- Ability to interpret, execute and implement firm policies and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment; demonstrating the ability to prioritize a varied workload, competing demands and meet deadlines
- Exemplary interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Role continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Strong customer service skills are essential
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of office administrative procedures and operating standard office equipment
- Knowledge of current statutory regulations and codes of practice
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.