I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
My client is a forward thinking public sector organisation, who have a national portfolio. A client who would be a strong addition to any CV. With a potential permanent requirement after the six month contract is completed.
Please see below a brief overview of the role and what the Facilities Manager would be responsible for:
- Managing the Property across the Bristol, Birmingham and London site.
- Ensuring that contractors deliver their services on time.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is maintained with the relevant standards.
- Manage and control budgets.
- Provide ongoing support to the Senior FM Team.
- Regular national travel and overnight stays will be required.
- The role also requires certain flexibility in working hours and roles.
Part professional/technical qualifications in a property/Facilities Management (FM) or engineering-related subject such as British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)/Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), or significant experience in managing Facilities Services.
Knowledge and experience
Experience of delivering projects and meeting operational targets and objectives within well-defined frameworks.
Evidence of knowledge and expertise in the relevant field(s) e.g Fire legislation, Health and Safety at Work Act, DDA regulations.
Successful management of internal contacts, representation of own work area and collaboration with other teams.
Evidence of successful engagement with other departments and agencies
The daily rate equivalent is £40,000, for the right candidate. This would be through an umbrella company or PAYE basis, due to this client being in the public sector.