Head of Facilities Management
Our client is a globally recognised brand. This is a vital role taking responsibility for facilities management and associated property related services across the UK property portfolio.
Our client is ambitious, hardworking and pull together to get results in the busiest of times. In order to keep up with the demands of the business, good teamwork is essential.
You will be tasked with the management of outsourced support services, ensuring that this brings value to the business. Negotiation of leases and management of sub tenant relationships. Developing and managing service charge agreements.
- Working with the senior team you will be tasked with the negotiation of group facilities contracts
- Working with senior team in the development of group facilities purchasing policy
- Working with the finance team, manage annual budgets relating to all premises revenue and capital costs and review and approve all premise related invoices
- Leadership of Facilities management team
- Management of major facilities projects
- Management of Health & Safety systems
- Development of long term capital budget plans for refurbishments
- Business Continuity (BC) Management/Security
- Management of group facilities policies
- Development of space standards
- Continual review of group facilities resource and skill levels
- You will have experience of diligently managing customer relationships within organisation and with managing and recommending improvements to SLA’s with customers and facilities service providers.
- You will be an effective individual contributor and team player with experience of interacting successfully within an organisation with multiple sites, and a matrixed structure. Demonstrate the ability to delegate where necessary and appropriate but equally ‘roll-up sleeves’ to accomplish key requirements as well.
- You will be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to prioritise competing requirements of the business effectively
- You will have gained experience in organisations which value responsiveness and resolution of facilities related issues with swift but careful deliberation and resolve.
- Good experience of formal contract management including scoping of services for tendering
- Process building and project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Health & Safety management
- Experience of risk assessment, management of contractor activities, safety management systems
- Capital Projects and property development
- People leadership, motivation and development
- Financial monitoring and management
- NEBOSH or equivalent HS&E qualification
- Ideally qualified as full member of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- Time management and project management skills; focus on best practice;
- Efficiency mind set
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- Ability to lead and motivate others; create teamwork IT skills; a practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
This is a highly varied role within a leading brand. If you’re looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to make the most of your skills, please apply now.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.