Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – AH Support Services Limited
REWARDS: 33K + Basic Salary, 40K OTE, Fully Expensed Car/Fuel Card
Excellent opportunity with an independent Support Services Company
We are a successful independent and progressive company within the FM Sector providing a tailored contract cleaning service to the public and private sectors, due to growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and work closely with our Operations Division.
We are extremely passionate about our services and due to continued growth are seeking to attract successful sales professionals to share this with us.
The main purpose of the role is to generate new business as well as build our customer relationships to increase existing contracts with additional services. You will be using your skills to develop high level relationships with prospective clients within the FM Sector, you will prospect, present and deliver new business with the purpose of increasing profit for the organisation and winning new business for AH Support Services across London and the Home Counties.
You should be a specialist in your field, operating and maintaining a meaningful database.
These will include maintain and developing a wide network of contacts within the FM market place to ensure the Company is invited to as many bidding opportunities as possible
Ensuring that all proposals are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented with an Executive Summary outlining the benefits of our proposal.
Preparing and undertaking a thorough handover to Operational colleagues once each contract is secured
Following up and providing feedback on sales leads.
Actively researching the Soft Services market place and using this information to self-generate sufficient opportunities to increase turnover and margin targets.
- Strong Sales Business Development experience
- Good understanding of Soft Services [cleaning, Female Hygiene, Consumables] market Sector
- Ability to independently generate new leads
- Excellent communication skills and positive mental attitude
- Ability to understand client’s needs and to generate a solution to the client
- Must have the ability to interpret, manage, and present information in an innovative manner
- Neat and professional presentation
- Good negotiating skills
- Must be able to source and develop your own appointments and opportunities