Our client a national corporate financial firm are looking to appoint a new Facilities Assistant to join their offices in North Yorkshire. Key responsibilities for this role will be.
- Responsible for leading, delivering and developing facilities service delivery across two sites (York and Knaresborough). First line response for managing team member requests and issues, including maintenance reports.
- Serves as primary contact (or back up to primary contacts) for specifically assigned tasks within facilities.
- Provide flexible support to cover operational activities at various office locations when requested (including London).
- Responsible for the control and management of soft service contractors and approved vendors.
- Conducting building inspections and contractor audits, working with outsourced contractors to maintain standards, tracking repair completion.
- Maintaining company compliance with Health and Safety regulations including employee H&S training.
- Provide project support and administration, may assist or lead various projects.
- Monitoring stock levels (stationary and other consumables), generating purchase orders in line with TSYS procedures.
- Administrator for team, contractor / vendor meetings and Facilities employee engagement activities.
- Assist team members with co-ordination of internal / external meetings and training, including management of the room booking system, completing room set ups and providing support for meetings when required.
Due to the travel involved in this role A driving license and own vehicle are essential
Ideal Candidates will also have experience managing Health and Safety in an Office Environment and hold an IOSH qualification.
For this the client is looking to offer a Salary of £23,000 plus benefits package.