Senior Facilities Coordinator
We have a opportunity to work for a Facilities Management company on their Law Firm contract, based in the City of London.
This role is for a 6 months fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
In this demanding role, you will support the management by facilitating successful and productive working relationships between all key stakeholders, end users, the wider FM team and its service providers.
Supporting your line manager, you will act as the interface between the core business and the FM providers, and as a filter for requests for change from both parties. You will also support the development and implementation of changes to contracted services to improve service quality.
This will reflect best practice FM and as a result aide management in engendering and fostering a partnership approach with the Service Providers built on co-operation, close liaison, honesty and information transparency.
Your role will be to assist with the provision of various FM services to the business, its staff and its visitors which will include health and safety responsibilities, stationery, printing, scanning, waste recycling, pest control and storage.
For success in this role you will have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in a similar or customer facing role within FM
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of working to processes
- Good working knowledge of standards and legislation as applicable to the FM market
- Working knowledge of Stationery and Printed items
- Working knowledge of contract cleaning
- Proven customer service skills gained in a corporate environment
- Broad understanding of Soft Services including mailroom, archiving, pest control and vending
- Willingness and ability to deal with “emergencies” 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and to attend premises to supervise and monitor contractors “out of hours”, including weekends.
To Apply If you could describe yourself as approachable, cheerful, helpful and presentable and you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.