Account Manager - hard services
Our client is a medium sized FM business who has a variety of contracts across the South of England.
They are looking for an experienced hard services manager to oversee a number of contracts across the South East which involve both static and mobile engineers. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Leading day to day activities for a number of accounts across a variety of sectors
- Undertaking account plans and PPM planners
- Overseeing a team of engineers for the accounts
- Managing project work for the contracts
- Developing the client relationships
- Ensuring that all HSE is adhered to
- Assisting with mobilisation of new contracts
You will have a strong hard services background and will have managed single or multiple accounts leading static or mobile teams. Good client management and team leadership skills are also important for the role.