Are you a Facilities Manager looking to take your career in a different direction? Do you want to do something completely different but that you can transfer your FM skills into?
Our client is a provider of private home care to residents in need of home care due to ill health or lack of mobility around their home.
The role of the Branch Manager will be to oversee the Birmingham branch of the business and to ensure that a high quality of private home care is delivered to clients at all times.
This will involve overseeing a team of care coordinators who are responsible for the day to day logistics of ensuring that the care requirements of clients are met.
You will also take responsibility for the general running of the branch will include:
- General management issues relating to staff including recruitment
- Managing a P&L to ensure that budgets are met and a profit is delivered
- Identifying opportunities for growth within the local market
- Ensuring the branch is ran in an efficient manner and in accordance with both company adn CQC guidelines
- Dealing with any complaints that may arise from clients (or the family members of them)
So why does our client want somebody from a Facilities Management background?
Our client believes that a good FM will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience of handling complaints in an empathetic manner
If you're an FM looking for something a bit different, get in touch to discuss this role further.
This is a single site role offering set hours of 0830 - 1730 Mon - Fri and a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 is on offer.