Excellent opportunity to work for a leading Governement organisation.
You will be responsible for providing analytical skills to facilitate the successful set-up and operation of Concept Evolution Systems.
- Providing the project/customer with relevant processes, information and knowledge to assist them in making informed decisions; and
Assisting the project/customer with the implementation of any initiatives.
Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
Deliver initiatives in line with industry best practice – demonstrating to the client value added
Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
Ad hoc Project work as directed
Assist in the development and maintenance of tools/processes
Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development
Weekly reporting in agreed format
Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors
Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
Representing Best Practice in Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
Provide support to sales initiatives and bids
- Technical problem solving – use of knowledge and resources
- Solution Design – Understanding when a technical solution and/or a business process needs to be used
- Leadership – sees the bigger picture/interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility
- Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- People Management – fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others
- Organisational skills – plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements,
- Commercial and Financial awareness – effective financial management, maximises use of resources, identifies business opportunities
- Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
Values – lives and endorses the company values