Commercial Gas Engineer
Our client are one of the largest property and estate management companies in the world they pose a huge influence with in the facilities and estates sector and employ over 30,000 multi skilled technical staff and support staff with the UK alone and even more globally.
They are now looking to recruit for a static based commercial Gas Engineer is required to work within a team of engineers on planned and reactive maintenance on a exhibition site in the Midlands area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in the maintenance industry across Gas maintenance and installations. The individual must be able to work under their own initiative and must have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
Ideally the below qualifications, but not all essential.
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CORT1 (Commercial Overhead Radiant Plaque and Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix of Commercial Pipe Work up to 75mbar and 150mbar)
- TPCP1A (Testing and Purging Commercial Gas Installations (MOP to 40mbar)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas)
- CENWAT1 (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Flue Gas Analyser)
-OFTEC 101 (Oil boiler servicing)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Good organising skills
- Proven track record/work history of domestic and commercial gas servicing and breakdown repair
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Focussed
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours when required.
- If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218