M&E Bid Manager/ Estimator
- · To support the Business Development (BD) Team in providing clear, concise, dynamic and focused tender return proposals for M&E and soft services.
- · To manage and coordinate the PQQ, RFI and tender processes to ensure the accurate submission of all relevant information to the prescribed tender timetable
• Produce a tender production matrix to project manage the bid and keep this focused and up to date.
• To consistently deliver to the companies expectations across all key areas, managing and supporting individuals and teams to meet and exceed business performance targets.
• Read, interpret and fully understand a tender enquiry document.
• Create and manage the production of quality tender documents that identifies the key needs of the customer, how they will be achieved, and the benefits of engaging with SPIE Facilties Services and the wider business, highlighting our value proposition and USP's
• Create a document that is succinct yet clear and of the highest quality
• Fully understand all about the client and their drivers and work with the BDM's to present this the best way possible in tender documentsKey Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Review and demonstrate an understanding of tender documents highlighting key aspects, requirements and identify "key" areas of risk together with mitigation.
• Highlight to Senior Management potential risk areas, e.g. Liquidated Damages, Bonds or Parent Company Guarantees and in particular, payment terms.
• To ensure that all assumptions/exclusions are fully detailed both internally and externally. And to then ensure that a commercial version of assumptions is returned within the customer quotation document.
• Ensure all documentation meets with company branding guidelines and establish template return documentation for BD team use