Interim Head of Estates and Facilities
Our client is an education organisation located in East London, they are looking to appoint an Interim Head of Estates and Facilities to provide strategic leadership to their Estates team. The post holder will be responsible for the senior level management of hard and soft services, as well as health and safety and compliance across the estate.
- Strategic management of hard and soft services, including maintenance, cleaning, reception and security.
- Responsible for the management of all operational activities across the campus.
- Providing strong leadership and management to the internal estates team.
- Management of external contractors and close monitoring of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Managing health and safety and compliance across the site.
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels across the organisation.
- Management of the Facilities budget.
This is a senior level FM role where the post holder will be responsible for representing the stakeholders in ensuring the effective provision of all aspects of facilities management operations. The ideal candidate will have worked at a strategic level in a comparable public sector environment. Professional qualifications in facilities management and health and safety would be extremely beneficial.
This is an interim role that is expected to last for 3 months.
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group at email@example.com or on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Property and Estates Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.