Facilities Soft Services Manager
Our client, a leading global advisory company, is recruiting a Facilities Services Manager to join the team in their magnificent offices in the heart of London.
The Facilities Services team focuses on the execution of Workplace & Solutions Strategy and FM hard and soft services, tenant’s relationship and project management.
Oversees and supports Managers and/or Supervisors who are responsible for the provision to the Business Unit or Line of Business for the following services:
- Client Hospitality & Events
- Staff Dining Catering & Vending
- Overnight Accommodation Operations
- Facilities Help Desk / Meeting Room Booking System
- Reception / Concierge / Front of House Operations
- Post Room / Print Room
- Cleaning / Waste Management / Recycling
- Office Gym
- Office Moves.
- Liaises with the Facilities Services GB Lead and Regional Cluster Leads with regard to service levels/ KPI’s and understanding business needs
- Maintains and support managers with the adherence of service levels and associated key performance indicators
- Liaises with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing, evaluation and improve ways of working
- Develops and initiates new and/or more cost-effective methods and improves service levels within budgets and/or saving targets
- Develops operating procedures and policies for all the areas within their control
- Develops and maintains a regime of communication with key stakeholder and other teams within RE&WS
- Manages operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and, authorises expenditure within those boundaries
- Negotiates with suppliers via Expense Management on equipment and procures contract services in order to achieve the best possible rates to the Group
- Manages health & safety and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Officer
Also supports all people management activity including but not limited to:
- Monitoring overtime levels
- Monitoring agency staff levels
- Appraises and develops direct reports and ensures appropriate training needs are met.
- Provides support and guidance to direct reports with their team’s performance and any improvements that may be required.
- A’ Level education or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge and experience in a similar FM role
- Experience of working with budgets and financial planning
- Good Inter-personal communication skills and must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in managing people
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and conflicting priorities
- Negotiation Skills
- HND or OND in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in acting and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- BIFM Member and/or qualification
- Personal License (to sell or authorise the selling of alcohol)
- Certificate in HAACP Principles
Maxwell Stephens invites all suitably qualified candidates to contact them immediately to register their interest in this important role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email your CV to email@example.com to apply.