Property and Asset Manager
An NHS subsidiary is recruiting an Area Property & Asset Manager – London & South, covering maternity leave cover for 12 months. £55k to £60k
To manage efficient, effective and professional property management services for a portfolio of LIFT buildings to agreed key performance indicators and deliverables.
• Support to our clients: Develop strong and professional working relationships with clients (sub-tenants) and managed services representatives, including NHS Property Services Ltd and the LIFT Companies (LIFTCos).
• Portfolio management: Maximise the operational performance of properties under management in accordance with CHP’s corporate objectives and consider opportunities to add value to the estate where possible.
• Contract management: Deliver agreed property management services and solutions through contracts with our partners to an allocated cluster of operational buildings. Carry out the Tenant Representative function as defined within the Lease Plus Agreements (LPA).
• Financial management: Deliver managed services to agreed financial parameters, including monitoring invoicing and income collection undertaken for CHP by NHS Property Services Ltd.
• Strategic management and development of the LIFT estate: Work with CHP regional colleagues, NHS Property Services Ltd, LIFT Companies, local partners and clients to develop high performing buildings and to minimise under occupancy levels. Developing client services through recognised best practice processes contributing to QIPP, to meet the evolving needs of the local community.
• Current MRICS qualification or equivalent.
• Knowledge of mandatory and statutory building compliance.
• Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law.
• Knowledge of lease/ occupancy agreements.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the issues around complex valuation and development projects.
• Line management experience.
• Experience of managing a diverse range of property related contracts across a property portfolio.
• Previous experience of building effective customer and stakeholder relationships in a large multi-site blue chip or government organization.
• Experience of managing services to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Agreements.
• Experience of writing reports, policies and procedures.
• Experience of managing budgets across a property portfolio.
• Operational facilities management experience.
• Knowledge of PPP, Local Improvement Finance Trusts (LIFT) and their role in the public sector
• Senior management track record, with real evidence of effective leadership of property management managed services
• Project management experience; preferably within a construction/ refurbishment environment
• Experience of implementing advanced workplace principles (new ways of working)
• Experience of managing a range of facilities related contracts across a diverse property portfolio