Head of Workspace Europe
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a very successful corporate company to recruit a Head of Workspace based in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of CRE & Workspace Management, the successful candidate will manage the operational budget of the workspace teams across Europe to ensure that we operate effectively delivering services within budget.
This person will continually strive to improve the services across the business with the ambition to deliver world class services. Our client wants to deliver workspace that engages our internal customer allowing them to be more effective. The successful candidate will have a good of understanding of workplace trends both current and future
- Develop and control the European strategy for workspace and support the global workspace team in standardisation of key functions and procedures.
- To ensure best practice and implementation plans are appropriately positioned with other Regions to enable them to execute successfully.
- Stakeholder and Key Stakeholder engagements in each location to ensure that the services provided by the Workspace team are suitable and deliver what the business needs to operate.
- Manage the indirect relationships with Cluj, Porto, Halifax, Sofia, Denmark and Barcelona.
- Development and implementation of workspace policies in line with the global workspace group, with the principle of simplification.
- Preparation and management of workspace operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Professional development of your direct reports.
- Supporting the Workplace PM team with office specific projects.
- Oversee the Development and implementation of FM programmes including preventative and reactive maintenance, life-cycle requirements and service level agreements.
- Oversee the Implementation and management of H&S procedures working with the HSQA team to deliver a healthy and safe working environment.
- Work with the Business Continuity team to ensure that we can effectively manage any event that may disrupt our core business activities.
- Work with our Outsourced Business Partner to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest standards.
- Oversee the development and implementation of workplace initiatives which promote a positive working environment and employee wellbeing.
- Detailed knowledge of and strong experience in building services and maintenance, construction and property management
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Strong supervisory experience
- Competent user of FM software tools and MS office applications incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management or Construction Management
- Membership of the IPFMA, BIFM or other professional body, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 10 years’ experience in FM and will have a demonstrable track record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility.
Maxwell Stephens invites all suitably qualified candidates to contact them immediately to register their interest in this important role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.