Senior Facilities Manager
Senior Facilities Manager based in the West Midlands on a prestigious PFI contract looking to pay upto £55,000 + Car/ Allowance with flexible working hours.
Your new company
A global FM provider with a strong presence in both private and public sectors across the UK. Our client manages a range of high-profile contracts through out a variety of industries.
Your new role
Working within a huge static site to deliver hard services with this role having a keen focus on fabric maintenance, the position has a keen focus on implementing process’ and efficiency within the contract.
- Managing supervisors and a team of fabric supervisors and engineers
- Undertake interfacing with the client on site to ensure a positive working relationship
- Working with the client to ensure their satisfaction on the contract
- Having a commercial understanding to cover P&L etc
- Develop and improve efficiency within the contract
- Strong understanding of planned and reactive maintenance
- Managing safely and working as a decision maker within a tightly run contract
- Implement innovation where possible
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need a strong technical fabric experience
- Relevant technical qualifications
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of interfacing between a client and team
- Strong experience of implementing process and working to it
- PFI experience would be a distinct advantage
What you'll get in return
£50,000 55,000 + Car + Package and a fantastic opportunity to progress within a hugely vital contract for the facilities service provider working alongside a prestigious client.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or to Leo Kinsella at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.