Commercial Gas Manager
Service Manager – Commercial Gas
£40,000 per annum
Established in 1991, our client has 27 years of experience and have grown into one of the leading M&E building services engineering providers in the north of England. They started as a Single Engineer, installing commercial heating systems in 1991, our client has grown to more than 30 engineers providing services from four divisions.
They are currently looking to employ a Service Manager (Commercial Gas) to work in their operations in Stretford. The successful candidate will provide supervision and management of the technical service team which consist of electrical and mechanical engineers, to ensure that all maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with required service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Carry out planning, scheduling, prioritising and assigning all Maintenance Work Orders to meet all SLA/ KPI’s.
- Provide supervision of site based teams, to include effective hiring, training, development, reward & recognition, holiday, absence and performance management in accordance with HR policies.
- Undertake monthly self-assessments and routine inspections of maintenance activities to demonstrate Maintenance Job Plans and KPI’s are being completed, on time and to the required standards.
- Carry out safety inductions and supervision of 3rd party supplier activities, when required and reporting of any corrective works arising.
- Plan and coordinate maintenance activities such as Boiler Servicing and Boiler Breakdowns
- Responsible for contract management of Commercial Gas works
- Ensure Method Statement & Risk assessments are available for all work activity to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Act as an Isolating Authority to perform commercial gas isolation's when required and where authorised.
You will have come from a background of managing teams of multi-skilled engineers. You will have progressed or will still be in part on the tools as a mechanical or electrical maintenance engineer.
If you would like more information or wish to apply, please send a CV and or call Jade on 01745 77 22 18.