Sales Director- Cleaning/Hygiene/FM
National Role- £85k + Commission, Company Vehicle and excellent Atalain Servest Company benefits
Atalian Servest are going through a period of innovation and change that is supporting our national and international growth strategy. With this comes great new opportunities!
We are talent searching for a Sales Director to head up the Cleaning/Hygiene Sales Division; which covers retail, logistics and manufacturing and corporate clients. As a senior leader within the team you will support and enhance our existing team of Business Development Managers/ Senior BD Managers as well as promote and sell our Cleaning/Hygiene/FM solutions within our current portfolio and new clients - allowing Atalian Servest to deliver our key sales growth targets.
This role is recognised within the Cleaning/FM Division as a key role to contribute towards the wider group targets. We are keen to employ an ambitious individual who has the drive and business acumen to progress the Cleaning/FM divisions as well as the Atalian Servest brand nationally.
There is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from a colleague focused, rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team with wide ranging opportunities for progression from within.
Things you'll be working on:
• Responsible for implementing the National sales growth strategy and supporting and enhancing the skills of the Business Development team
• Development of new business via networking, referrals and territory management as well as Account management of the companies existing portfolio
• Commitment based selling through Salesforce process as well as the management of Key Performance Indicators across your team and the cleaning business.
• Ensuring your on-going training and career development to enable an improving, competent and up to date skill set and competency level within both the technical knowledge element of the role and senior level sales skills
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
• Working with the sales and marketing teams to identify new commercial opportunities as well as working with colleagues to ensure cross selling opportunities are reached.
• Champion positive customer oriented culture through all areas of the business
• Increase the Atalian Servest brand recognition within the Cleaning/Hygiene/TFM Market
This role requires you to have the skills to manage people and influence and negotiate with clients; for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front; and who is keen to develop their career within Atalian Servest by way of growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career.
Atalian Servest have been investing heavily in its product and has experienced vast success and growth both in this division and across the business, giving an opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to make a name for themselves with a business that supports successful individuals and actively promotes from within.
Its all about Passion, Personality and Commitment! We are looking for a competent professional that has experience in a Managing a Sales team with the Cleaning/TFM arena, who can demonstrate that supporting their team and sales growth have been their key drivers historically and who can align themselves to the wider growth strategy both nationally and Internallional. In addition to this the role requires experience within Cleaning/ Hygiene/Facilities Management service sales.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities as an organisation that is proud of its great people.
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***