Head of Projects
Head of Projects London - South England £85,000 plus package.
Head of Projects
London - South England
£85,000 plus package.
Your new company
An industry leader within the UK, EMEA and global outsourced services sector, my client have an envious reputation for delivering innovative solutions and projects. As the organisation continues to grow organically with impressive "double digit" year on year growth they require talented and career driven professionals to sustain this. Working within the projects division, you will be joining a high profile business unit that has enjoyed stellar growth the past five years.
Your new role
As Head Of Projects you will oversee a portfolio of clients with responsibility for generating project revenues and future sales pipeline alongside managing a team of talented Project Managers. A challenging but rewarding role, this position requires someone comfortable with all facets of a senior management position including; project delivery, financial planning, team management, H&S regulations, stakeholder management and revenue generation. Within this role you will work alongside the day to day operational teams, identifying project opportunities within the account.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have a strong track record of delivering a range of maintenance projects within the commercial sector. The ability to scope, price, and delivery whilst maintaining the client relationship is critical. Candidates must have a strong financial acumen and enjoy winning project works.
- Electrical, mechanical or fabric qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 10 years working within the facilities sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and construction projects
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and their expectations
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
What you'll get in return
An industry leading salary of £85,000 plus 25% bonus, car allowance, pension and health care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.