Night Hygiene Manager
Working for a large Facilities outsourcing company who hold a presence within the FTSE250.
To manage of all aspects of the on site Contract working nights Sunday to Thursday, ensuring completion of the work correctly & safely to time and budget.
Ideally candidates will have experience in high care food production and have recognised food hygiene qualifications.
generally the role will be nights based working Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday. There will be a requirement to cover some weekends.
- To ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed as required and that appropriate records are kept to show due diligence.
- To complete comprehensive training with team members.
- To manage the staff wage budget and electronic wages clocking in/out timesheet
- To ensure that risk assessments are completed for the site and safe systems of work adhered to.
- To ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are monitored and actions are taken to continuously improve their performance in line with the business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations, Procedures and Plans.
- To develop and maintain, challenge and continually review the hygiene cleaning procedures.
- To maintain the contract ensuring site gains best use of services provided.
- Anticipate and identify key issues affecting contract objectives and priorities.
- Undertake full responsibility for the P&L of the project.
- Develop strategies and solutions associated with the contract, and manage their implementation, optimising cost, schedule and performance activities.
- Manage the contract external relations with other organisations and contractors.
- Provide interface point for Client.
- Ensure that adequate resources are available for the work to be progressed in accordance with the programme.
- Manage the implementation of the contract Quality Assurance Programme for the Project.
- Strive to place the Company as the customer's preferred supplier.
- Administer the contract IR policies.
- Preparation and issue of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly cost and valuation forecasts and reports.
- Ensure costs are correctly allocated to individual cost centres.
- Ensure the completion of interim valuations for work completed in order to effect certification for interim payment.
- Undertake site measures in accordance with contract requirements.
- To ensure all work is undertaken within the job holder's own level of demonstrated competence.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in related subject
- Member of institution e.g. associate
- NVQ level 4/5 Management
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Time Served
- Full time
- Night Shift
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218 for more information