An opportunity as arisen with a leading real estate developer in London. They are seeking a Facilities Assistant to help support the current Facilities Manager in the current facilities and property management delivery.
Summary of job role
- H&S Compliance of 228 properties
- Ensuring access and tenant details up to date
- Instructing remedial works
- Approving invoices
- Rates Mitigation working with Principled we have 301 entry's to date and have saved over 1 million since 2015
- Arranging postal addresses & new supplies for residential developments
- Supervising all works at chairman's flat in Belgravia
- 350 properties managed by the London office I am working with 8 Asset Managers to provide FM where necessary - such as roof repairs, leaks, installing sliding gates, instructing white lining, arranging car park management
- Managing property portfolio for London office
- Primary contact for all CCTV enquires
- Property management for larger shopping centres and sites
- Tendering maintenance contracts such as cleaning, landscaping, security, canopy works
To be considered you must have similar experience within a Facilities Management capacity.