Senior Associate (Hard FM Services)
Our client, a globally recognised corporate that has been helping businesses with finance products for nearly five decades.
They are now looking for a Senior Associate (Hard FM) to join their inhouse team to provide Hard FM Services – Operational & Strategic Support, to the Facilities Management Department.
- Providing efficient and effective Security Services for the tenants of the Premises, in line with UK Regulations and advice and guidance from the City of London Police.
- Ensuring compliance with current UK Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Building regulations
- To provide support, with the day-to-day cleaning activities and relationship with the providers & facilitating performance review’s and contract review meetings
- Supervision and oversight of all Mechanical & Electrical Engineering & Small Maintenance works ensuring best practice and cost-effective solutions are undertaken, which could include evening and weekend working.
- To help maintain and develop a highly motivated and skilled Facilities Management & Security team.
- To provide out-of-hours support, which could include evenings & weekends, in the event of any breakdowns or emergency’s, which could impact on the effectiveness and business use of the Premises
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of quarterly invoices for all related services
- Knowledge of Facilities Management Operations and Regulations associated with the role
- Solid Supervisory Skills and the ability to motivate and Manage the Security & Facilities team
- Good Writing, Communication and Analytical Skills
- Good Health & Safety & Fire Safety Knowledge, of all Statutory UK Regulations and either (IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified) would be desirable.
- Good Procurement and Budgeting Skills
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Good Knowledge and Experience of Corporate Security Management & Member of the Security Institute would be desirable.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (BIFM) British Institute of Facilities Management, or (CABE) Chartered Association of Building Engineers, would also be desirable.
- An annual Flexible Benefits allowance of £7,250
- 30 days holiday
- 10% pension contribution
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.