Account Manager - Fire
Account Manager - Fire
- UK Wide
- £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and skill set
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
To actively manage a portfolio for the company's Compliance covering multiple service disciplines including Fire, Water and Asbestos in order to achieve budgeted revenue growth, profitability and retention targets. To openly promote interdepartmental collaboration with peers in order to achieve harmonisation of goals and objectives, and develop a unified approach towards achieving budgeted financial targets.
- Manage and support a nominated Compliance Services portfolio.
- Attend regular meetings as appropriate with customer account representative(s) to update on performance and share relevant information.
- Maintain excellent levels of communication and customer service to nominated customer account representatives in line with customer expectations.
- Provide continued customer support to resolve all outstanding issues as they arise as a single point of contact.
- Act as the interface between all internal the company's Compliance departments and the client.
- Continuously promote the company's Compliance and other services to customers with a view to achieving cross-sell objectives.
- Produce customer proposals and quotations in line with pricing guidance and margin attainment approved within the authority matrix.
- Continuously review account portfolio against agreed commercial business objectives and adjust terms to bring in line where possible.
- Support the Technical Estimating Team with site surveys where required.
- Produce Proposals / Quotations / Tenders in accordance with the company's minimum standards and templates.
- Achieve all financial targets and activity KPIs in line with personal performance criteria.
- Portfolio revenue growth
- Portfolio profitability
- Retention and renewal value
- Dispute and issue resolution
- Customer activity administration
- Sales performance and activity reporting
- Pre-Planned Maintenance achieving 98%+
- Account profitability analysis
- CRM (finanical) review
What we are looking for
- Experience of Account Management of multi service based contracts
- Working experience within Fire and Security Services / Legionella Control / Asbestos Management and a sound knowledge of the requirements of the governing legislation in the UK.
- Proven success in account management and portfolio growth, and able to demonstrate full knowledge of the processes involved.
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Self Motivated
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Has presence and confidence
- Persistent and tenacious
- Highly persuasive
- Professional Image
- Relationship Builder - Builds rapport both internally and externally. Empathetic. Good active listener
- Preparer and Planner - Adopts planned methodologies to address situations. Thorough advance preparation and planning. Anticipates potential outcomes and objections and prepares in advance
- Active Listener - Uses active listening skills to build rapport with the client. Takes notes, confirms and summarises effectively
- Needs Analyser - Has a structured approach to uncovering needs of prospects or internal customers
- Networker - Appreciates the need to network widely either internally or externally with all influencers to create buy-in. uses differing networking opportunities to create relationships with all stakeholders
- Inspiring Presenter - Adopts appropriate communication media to th