Site Facilities Manager - Greenwich
PURPOSE OF JOB
To be an expert advisory role providing mentoring and technical support to site-based facility management co-workers on a specific subject area, and maintaining up-to-date expertise in that specific subject area in order to enhance IKEA’s subject area knowledge, while advancing operational best-practice within the business.
• Facility management in theory and practice.
• The local facility management, service and maintenance market.
• Financial impact of different technical solutions.
• IKEA facility management standards, manuals and rules.
• Mechanical, engineering and technical knowledge and experience in all facility-related systems (building, electrical, HVAC, structural, site, mechanical, lighting control, building automation and energy management).
• Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office applications and CAFM systems.
It is essential to have the following motivations
• Have a passion for facility management-related technology and services.
• Be innovative and open to new solutions according to the IKEA business idea.
• Cost savings by simplification.
• Deliver results within a given framework.
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
Minimum of seven years’ practical experience delivering/managing services in the specialist supporting area, preferably in a high-volume retail sector
Experience of supplier contract management and negotiations at a national level with suppliers and contractors in the specialist subject area
Proven project management experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of CAFM systems
Fluency in speaking and writing the local language
Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
You must be able to access IKEA Greenwich by public transport as there are no parking facilities.
Please apply, attaching a cover letter, explaining why you would like the position, what relevant experience you have and your salary expectations. Please put the job title in the subject box. - Click Apply