Our client, a real estate company, are now looking for a Facilities Manager to join their development team. As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of company and its employees.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, technology and so on
- Supporting recruitment and supervising of staff including on-site maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities, such as water and heating and lifts, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high volume of submissions for this position, so apply today to avoid disappointment.