Assistant Property Manager
Our client, a leading property company, are now looking for an Assistant Property Manager. As the Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of the commercial and surveying aspects of both new build, refurbishment and design and build projects.
- Able to manage small scale projects and coordinate/ negotiate with contractor and consultants
- Establish client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and be able to advise the contract terms
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations and be able to identify the risk
- Initiate costs and value engineering
- Ensuring quotations are accurate
- Great negotiating skills
- A keen eye for detail and numbers
- Proactive and driven
- 2 + years’ experience of quantity surveying
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details.