Staff Restaurant Manager
MLC Partners are working with an NHS Trust in London who is looking to recruit a Staff Restaurant Manager for an initial period of 4 months.
The role will be responsible for the following;
- Managing the staff restaurant facility – currently operates as a traditional large canteen style operation on a Monday to Friday basis serving breakfast, lunch and early evening, with Costa branded beverage station. Circa 900 cover daily.
- Managing a team of caterers, chefs, restaurant assistants, till operators, kitchen porters
- Responsible for overseeing the meal service operations
- Responsible for cashing up, banking and monitoring sales
- Monitoring hygiene standards, cleanliness, cleaning rosters and auditing the environment
- Managing the Christmas booking arrangements for staff party Christmas bookings – funded via hospital charity
- Supporting the catering manager on the delivery of the services, monitoring and supporting hospitality requests
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be outgoing, enthusiastic and someone who can engage with a range of stakeholders
- Have previously worked in the NHS or Hospital environment
- Have previously worked in a similar position
They are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible, so you must be available at short notice.
If you have suitable skills and experience, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.