M&E Technical Specialist
M&E Technical Specialist
Various - Northampton and Brisol
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
Arcus are currently recruiting for a Technical Specialist Engineer to provide technical support within the field team. The role will carry out planned and reactive M&E maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio to the agreed service level.
- Ability to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems
- Deliver excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship
- Advise and provide technical expertise on mechanical and electrical equipment on client premises
- Analyse available data and client systems for repeat failures and successful preventive measures
- Remain commercially astute with technological advances within specialist field and advise regarding enhanced use of technology to support continuous development and performance improvement
- To control and input information to BER (Beyond Economical Repair) and Dilapidation processes and liaise with the relevant engineers and management on submissions
- Act as an interface with the client for technical issues, while working towards reducing energy and assisting the energy reset teams
- A background within an M&E technical services maintenance remit, preferably a recognised apprenticeship in M&E Service Maintenance preferably within a retail/service led environment
- Experience in the following remits: Heating, Ventilation, Electrical, AirCon, Gas and HVAC
- An understanding of commercial refrigeration system technologies
- CCS, 17th Edition and Gas Safe certified are preferable
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance, Gym discounts and childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Car allowance
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.