Senior Manager CRE, MAC & Infrastructure
We have been assigned by a leading corporate company to recruit a Senior Manager CRE, MAC & Infrastructure to join their team based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of CRE & Workspace Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for consistent delivery of space planning services, space data management, and occupancy reporting within the framework of the workplace programs and strategy. They will lead multiple teams to develop move plans with space assignments, occupancy plans, cabling requirements, IT requirements and construction requirements.
- To oversee all space planning across the European portfolio and to maximise space efficiency.
- To act as the single point of contact for space requests and planning issues for the CRE and Workplace management team.
- Develop space allocation plans, options and schematic plans to meet short and long-term master plan initiatives for office space.
- Interface with all business groups, key stakeholders, move vendors and the workplace operations team to plan and execute moves.
- Schedule and approve moves using the appropriate CAFM system. Keeping track of project tasks, schedules and budgets. Responsible for accurate/up-to-date documentation, ensuring all updates are received by CAFM Administrator.
- Manage move and furniture vendors, including annual and on-going budgeting responsibilities and Management of the quality of service performance of the vendors.
- Provide regular status reports to management, discussing major activities, work tasks and vendor performance.
- Attend meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves to contribute insight, guidance, and smart, simple solutions in support of occupancy requirements.
- Review, approve and/or make alternate recommendations for reconfiguration requests and engage Furniture vendors, PM and workplace operations team as needed for scoping & costs.
- Provide guidance and help to all Workspace Service Managers on M&E Services across the business.
- Five or more years of professional experience in either facilities planning, furniture project management, furniture design or interior design.
- Advanced experience with and proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook), Visio, and CAFM applications.
- Advanced project management skills to include construction projects, furniture renovation and relocation projects of 300 people or greater.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management, Construction Management or Interior Design.
- Membership of the IPFMA, BIFM or other professional body, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 8 years’ experience in Property/FM industry with specific occupancy planning exposure and will have a demonstrable track record of being the responsible for large scale MAC projects.
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.