Technical Services Manager
This is a new opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading property companies.
Our prestigious client has asked us to find a passionate and results-driven Technical Services Manager to uphold their world-class reputation and enhance their occupiers’ environments.
- You will oversee and manage the on-site technical team ensuring all hard services are delivered to the client’s expectation in line with statutory requirements. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills relating to the delivery of all technical services required
- You will be responsible for all day-to-day engineering operations including oversight of planned works, order approvals, supply chain engagement, and vendor performance reviews
- Set up and manage SLAs for all plant and equipment with third party suppliers
- Implement & manage minor works projects on behalf of the client
- Support the client throughout project design stage to handover
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified in mechanical/electrical disciplines to degree level or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a technical building services maintenance position
- Good communication and leadership skills to effectively motivate and manage staff
- IT/computer literate with a comprehensive understanding of BMS, CAFM, BIM, Life safety & CMMS systems
- Strong background in managing third party suppliers
- Familiar with Quality and Safety systems such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Full driver’s licence
- This role requires a high level of leadership, engineering and planning experience for the successful delivery of all reactive and non-reactive works.
This is an exciting role working for a company with a genuine global reach. Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response to this role so apply without delay to ensure consideration.