Customer Assurance Agent
Customer Assurance Agent
£18,000 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a faced paced and growing organisation? Are you a self-motivated person with excellent customer service skills who likes to consistently deliver quality and has an eye for attention to detail? If the answer is "yes" we'd love to hear from you.
Arcus is a growing group of facilities management companies working in delivering proactive FM services by sticking to our core values - Do it SIMPLY , Do it WELL , Do it WITH PASSION.
We currently have a number of full and part time opportunities to join our New Office operation's team as a Customer Assurance Operative based at our new offices in Redditch. The role consists of a fast paced environment where you are required to frequently liaise with the customers to minimise customer impact and maximize store trading and key assets. The person will have diverse communication methods and being able to adapt and react under pressure. A friendly, approachable person is a necessity as the successful candidate will be work as part of a small team in a large department. You will form part of a shift rota where you will be required to work weekends and be flexible in your working hours.
- Understanding and experience of the retail industry desirable
- Skills Competence
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good telephone manner
- Accuracy & Precision in all written communication
- IT literate with experience of MS Office applications i.e. Word and Excel
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff through periods of change and delegate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (on a pro rata basis)
- Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting suitable candidates who meet the requirements of the role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.