Business Support Coordinator - Compliance
The purpose of the business support coordinator - compliance role is to support the delivery of technical and health and safety compliance. Leading a small team, you are responsible for the managing and logging of information and tasks on our CAFM system (Concept) to ensure statutory compliance and effective completion of tasks. Additional will include overseeing the manning of our Helpdesk where contractors for both the Centre and Retailers register via the system prior to commencing works and supporting the administration of a range H&S related activity such as risk assessments, accident investigations and subsequent insurance claims.
As a member of the Business Support team, reporting to the Business Support Manager you will work closely with both the technical and operations teams who report to the Centre Operations Manager. You'll become a key member of an experienced and highly engaged team
- Manage the process of input into the businesses QSHE systems
- Manage the centres CAFM and Dome system for all planned and reactive tasks, resource allocation and close-down of tasks.
- Proactively monitor and report against the centres CAFM system to achieve the centres agreed SLA's.
- Assign and manage task to centres sub-contractors in line with agreed SLA's ensuring before any contractor comes to site, they are registered on the system and have submitted a valid permit for access with adequate insurance coverage and other prerequisites as required. E.g. checking RAMs paperwork
- Ensure all centre log books, compliance or quality-based records and files are reviewed and kept up to date and any changes are communicated to the centre management team.
- Support the centres health and safety and fire personnel with correspondence, reporting and data input.
- Managing process to ensure accident reporting including information gathering for the investigation of incidents and notification are completed in a timely manner.
- Be aware of the insurance claims process and supporting to ensure sufficient documentation is evidenced in the event of public liability and or property damage claims.
- Proactive management of landlord and retailer statutory obligations, audits and internal audit requirements.
- Assist in the management and control of the centres operational budget having a familiarity with both our accounting system
- Energy reporting to ensure we are in line with KPI's set as determined through our energy manual