Planner / Scheduler - Nights
Planner / Scheduler
£18,000 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a faced paced and growing organisation? Are you a self-motivated person with excellent customer service skills who likes to consistently deliver quality and has an eye for attention to detail? If the answer is "yes" we'd love to hear from you.
Arcus is a growing group of facilities management companies working in delivering proactive FM services by sticking to our core values - Do it SIMPLY , Do it WELL , Do it WITH PASSION.
We currently have a number of full time and part time opportunities to join our New Office operation's team as a Resource Planning Operative based at our new offices in Redditch. You will be a part of the communication hub of Arcus FM - engaging and supporting the field team to deliver excellent standards of service delivery for our client. You will be required to liaise with the engineer population and field management team to ensure all works scheduled are adhered to and completed within set Service Level Agreements. You will need to manage your work load and prioritise daily duties efficiently whilst communicated identified risks effectively.
A friendly, approachable person is a necessity as the successful candidate will be work as part of a small team in a large department. You will form part of a shift rota where you will be required to work weekends and be flexible in your working hours.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Customer Service experience is invaluable
- Attention to detail - high accuracy level
- Deadline driven
- Team Player but capable of working on own initiative to fully understand implications of changes and effective working methods
- Excellent organisation skills
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (on a pro rata basis)
- Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting