Team Manager - Nights
Team Manager - Nights
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a faced paced and growing organisation? Are you a self-motivated person with excellent customer service skills who likes to consistently deliver quality and has an eye for attention to detail? If the answer is "yes" we'd love to hear from you.
Arcus is a growing group of Facilities Management companies working in delivering proactive FM services by sticking to our core values - Do it SIMPLY , Do it WELL , Do it WITH PASSION.
We currently have a vacancy in the Operation's team as a Team Manager based at our offices in Redditch. The role consists of leading a team of Operatives to provide front line support for our customer. Managing individual performance and being part of a wider management team to ensure all operatives are adequately trained, coached and guided to achieve agreed objectives and personal goals. You will be required to supervise and undertake the effective receipt, processing and dispatch of reactive and planned maintenance work orders /problem incident reports. You will contribute to the development and implementation of robust departmental processes to ensure that a high quality service is provided to both internal and external customers.
You must be able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements this may involve travelling to other Arcus offices or client's premises. This position may involve working weekends on a rota basis and your weekly shift pattern will be determined by the needs of the business.
- Experience of supervising a team within a call centre/customer services centre environment
- Proven experience in a professional customer services environment
- Preferred knowledge of FM operations to include a good knowledge of web based software, IT best practices, industry trends and customer service
- Understanding and experience of the retail industry desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good telephone manner
- Accuracy & Precision in all written communication
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff through periods of change and delegate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (on a pro rata basis)
- Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 4%
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.