Deputy Service Delivery Manager
Our client, a leading international Facilities Management service provider are currently on the look out for their Deputy Head of Service to lead on delivery within their Waste Division.
The role has two primary tenacities, the first is to deliver the change of culture and working style of the current team into a geographically spread virtual team using appropriate technology to support/enable this. The second is to manage the operation of the remote team ensuring that all service requests and associated activity is undertaken within SLA.
- Accountable to the implementation and change management of the existing managed services team into a technology enabled virtual team. Contributing toward and implementing best practice systems, process and governance for waste services that can be replicated across organisation globally.
- Establish a culture that enables a high performing team that collaborates across geographical distance and cultural differences. Ensure that all colleagues feel like they belong and work for a great business.
- Manage operational requirement of the managed services team, ensuring that all team members have objectives aligned to the business strategy. Ensure that performance is delivered in line with role expectations and operating level agreements. Complete all management accountabilities e.g. individual 1-1s.
- Production of Management Information to demonstrate team and supplier and customer operational performance on an agreed schedule and ad-hoc basis to aid management/ business decisions and support the growth and profitability of the business.
- Ensure that all Waste Management services are delivered in line with company policy, process and procedure. In addition, they must meet all relevant UK and devolved legislation as required.
The role will suit a Facilities Manager who is passionate about delivering and driving continual change and is happy to embrace and champion virtual and flexible working using technology to improve the modern virtual office environment.
The ideal candidate will be an accredited member of BIFM, RICS, CIWM or other suitable recognised professional body relating to facilities management, waste or sustainability with experience of managing large remote teams in a service management environment. You will have significant people management and development skills and experience of successfully developing people and teams within an organisation.
In return our client is offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits package and the opportunity to learn and develop within a high profile organisation.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in FM service provider
- Building design, planning Manager / Supervisor jobs in FM service provider
- Building development Manager / Supervisor jobs in FM service provider
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor jobs in FM service provider
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor jobs in FM service provider