Technical Services Manager - Luxury Student Accomodation
Empiric Student Property is one of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the student residential sector. The internally managed UK REIT provides premium accommodation for over 8,000 students in university towns and cities across the UK.
Empiric are seeking a Technical Services Manager to deliver and manage the technical services function across a UK wide student accommodation property portfolio.
- Lead the M&E technical service delivery across our large portfolio of student accommodation nationally. Liaising and working alongside our site management teams and relevant heads of departments.
- Source and procure national and local contracts to ensure all sites are covered with all our statutory and legislative commitments.
- Create technical specifications to ensure long life management of assets, best value for money, adequate scope of maintenance in terms of frequencies, tasks, PPM and repairs.
- Oversee and create a set of Operating Manuals for every asset, ensuring the building book is complete and fully compliant.
- Apportion necessary technical information (replenishment, frequencies, periods of replacement, estimated costs, etc) to build a Total Cost of Ownership, Investments plans and Life Cycle per asset and building.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services) or similar.
- IOSH / NEBOSH certification.
- Managing and operating at a technical level in a fast paced environment.
- Financially astute with a strong commercial/technical focus applied within a large organisation.
- Significant experience delivering large scale PPM works alongside smaller reactive works
Please apply to Jordan Nicholls, enclosing a full CV together with current remuneration details to: quoting reference 952569. Alternatively call on 020 7318 5857 for a confidential discussion. You can also apply online at www.macdonaldandcompany.com. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company.