PFI SPV Manager
PFI SPV Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a PFI SPV Manager to work in the South West near Bristol and Swindon
- Salary £60,000 + 6,000k car allowance + bonus up to 30% of salary + private heath + pension
- Permanent opportunity
- Location - South west Bristol & Swindon
- Must have PFI Experience
As a PFI SPV Manager you will have ideally had exposure of working for an SPV or have extensive experience within facilities management at a senior level on PFI contracts and understand how SPVs work.
You will be responsible for a couple of PFI projects with several sites and ideally lives within 35miles of Bristol.
Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the SPV.
Ensure the SPV H&S monitoring regime is implemented.
Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc. in line with applicable law and in accordance with the operations management contracts.
Act as the SPV's Representative under the PA and FMA on all matters affecting the agreements entered into and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
Ensure completion of the obligations of the services team under the operation management contracts, including the management of variations.
Monitor the performance of all third party service providers to each SPV operating company to ensure minimisation of deductions in respect of performance and availability and including the Project Compliance Review monitoring regime and closing all related actions.
Monitor all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
Implement quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to each of the service providers.
Negotiate and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services. Maintain relationships with key suppliers.
Advise each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
Assist in the delivery of the budget for the PFI Operations business.
Assist in the maximisation of the SPV's shareholders' return.
To maximise commercial income opportunities.
To ensure that the appropriate controls including, but not limited to PIMS, ARC, SAP and are implemented in a timely manner.
Assist the Company Secretary to provide Company Secretarial Services to the project companies.
To ensure appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place.
To ensure the SPVs and Shareholders' interests are met and protected.
To promote and develop best practice across the business.
To enhance quality of service and customer care.
Preparation of regular reports e.g. Board Reports and attendance at meetings.
Prepare any ad hoc reports and analyses reasonably requested by the board of directors.
Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be determined as commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Professionally qualified in a construction or Facilities Management (FM) discipline BIFM CIBSE
- Degree level qualification in a construction or Facilities Management (FM) discipline or extensive senior level experience
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations, equating to IOSH Managing Safely course or higher
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase
- Knowledge of the relevant public sector area under role responsibility
- Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives
- Understanding of project finance and investment and interpretation of management accounts
- Experience of dealing with project lenders and investors
- Understanding of project insurance processes
- Understanding of project lifecycle planning and cost analysis techniques
- Understanding of methods and procedures for capital works procurement
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Sound legal / contracts knowledge