Senior Workspace Manager
Our client, a leading corporate company, are now looking for a Senior Workspace Manager, to be based in either Dublin
The successful candidate will define and implement HSSE processes and procedures and ensure best practices are implemented to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
They will continually strive to improve the workspace environment across the business with the ambition to deliver world class services. We want to deliver workspace that engage our internal customer allowing them to be more effective. The successful candidate will have a good of understanding of workplace trends both current and future.
- Work with the Corporate HSQA team to develop and implement policies, rules, practices, and procedures as required.
- Work with and influence country level Workspace safety and security leadership and teams.
- Development and implementation of workspace HSSE policies in line with the global workspace group, with the principle of simplification.
- Develop and manage strong relationships as well as work with internal IT, asset protection and external vendors to implement and support physical security systems
- Coordinate and provide HSSE advice and direction to regional offices.
- Supporting the Workplace PM team with office specific projects.
- Performance manage, develop, train and ensure efficient utilisation of our outsourced FM partner to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest standards.
- Manage a Regional inspection program to ensure all facilities have been inspected on a monthly basis and corrective actions have been implemented.
- Implementing and managing H&S procedures working with the HSQA team to deliver a healthy and safe working environment.
- Work with the Business Continuity team to ensure that we can effectively manage any event that may disrupt our core business activities.
- Development and implementation of workplace initiatives which promote a positive working environment and employee wellbeing
- Communicates Effectively
- Influencing skills
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mind-set
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Experience in using and manging physical security systems.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Strong supervisory experience
- Competent user of FM software tools and MS office applications incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management or EHS Management.
- Membership of the IPFMA, BIFM or other professional body, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 10 years’ experience in FM and will have a demonstrable track record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.