International Facilities Mobilisation Director(EMEA & NA)
You will support the Account Director in managing the mobilisation, transition and transformation of news contracts both UK and Internationally based and will be a key interface between operational teams and senior managers.
Working with the Account Director initial activities for this role will include supporting the development of a contract specific Hard FM operational process and procedures, developing BCP plans, liaising with outgoing contractors to demobilise their services, and engaging with suppliers to establish outsourced service provision where required.
Candidates will be required to meet security checks in order to work on the client premises.
- Carry out site surveys to document exact hard FM service requirements for specific sites Identify any critical spares required for business critical assets
- Carry out review of any asset verification & condition survey reports to record and escalate any variances from bid and deficiencies.
- Support the preparation/review of task method statements and risk assessments Identify any equipment required to support planned maintenance activities Identify statutory maintenance last service dates for statutory assets within scope Identify any assets covered by engineering insurance inspection requirements
- Identify any single points of failure any key site infrastructure
- Review o & m manuals for any maintenance consumables and specialist equipment and collate
- Prepare site log books Define and prepare hard FM operational processes and procedures Identify any utility metering requirements for each site Identify any training needs for technical services by assessing competency of any transferring staff
- Liaise with outgoing suppliers to obtain maintenance information and service records where required.
- Support one to one HR TUPE consultation process where required
- Delivery of training and awareness to technical and non-technical staff as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Strong financial & commercial experience in mobilisation - used to identifying and engaging external specialist service providers
- Superior Project Management skills - Prince 2 etc
- Experience with hard FM elements of the service - setting up service to comply with contract SLA's
- Client is a global transport manufacturing group Dealing with issues that arise from mobilising and leading service provision across the whole of EMEA & NA
- Strong leadership skills, setting objectives, tracking progress and supporting team to get results. Needs to be able to do it as well as direct others to do it
- Exceptional customer relationship management with accompanying negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker but with the ability to roll their sleeves up and help deliver the best result Needs to know and understand thoroughly, the requirements for mobilising and operating a very large multinational TFM contract of circa £34M pa. work with the Account Director to get the best possible start.
- Must come from a service provider background and have previously mobilised large multinational TFM services provision
- Bi lingual is a bonus - English/French would be good but other mixes also a bonus - English being the essential
- Ability to travel widely with in Europe and must be able to be based in the London office 2 days per Week
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218