One of the World's leading Facilities Management Service Providers is urgently seeking an experienced Facilities Account Director to join them on an exciting International contract. The role will be based in the London office for 2 days a week with regular travel to EMEA & NA. We seek someone with excellent client relationship skills who is capable of managing a dynamic account. You must have experience of both TFM and Real Estate particularly within the Hard Services sector. Strong Leadership skills are required.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer focused Account Director to join our Integrated Facilities Management business. The Account Director will take full responsibility for total facilities operations across a portfolio of approx. 14 sites in EMEA & NA spread across 1.5mil sq. ft. of corporate office space for our client who are a high profile blue chip multi-national firm. The successful Account Director will be accountable for the overall contractual facilities management performance across the region for the account.
- Delivery of total facilities services to the highest standards achievable
- Setting the standards for quality and efficiency at the clients sites across EMEA & NA
- Management of effective cost and quality controls Ensure compliance with Company policies and standard of conduct, local laws and ethics and guidelines set by the clients’ organisation.
- Ensure that the other personnel involved with the clients Account work in full compliance with local company and labour laws, as well as our global policies and procedures and within the structure detailed for the account.
- Ensure that there is no downtime with critical services.
- Achieve a high level of Client satisfaction by providing an excellent service and attend to client complaints and resolve them promptly.
- Practice diligent preparation / follow-up, i.e. personally checking things out, being well prepared for client meetings, provide timely delivery of services.
- Instil in their staff the above values.
- Communicate clear goals and objectives to staff.
- Lead, motivate and galvanise staff to achieve business targets.
- Help nurture a quality team that consistently achieves business targets.
- Provide guidance and coaching to staff. Reward hard work and positive results.
- Demonstrate commitment to the client’s objectives.
- Keep abreast of developments affecting the client and its business. Understand the client’s mission and goals.
- Strong financial & commercial experience
- Experience with hard FM elements of the service
- Client is a global transport manufacturing group
- Someone used to dealing with and leading service provision across the whole of EMEA & NA
- Strong leadership skills, setting objectives, tracking progress and supporting team to get results. Needs to be able to do it as well as direct others to do it.
- Exceptional customer relationship management
- Strategic thinker but with the ability to roll their sleeves up and help deliver the best result.
- Needs to know and understand thoroughly, the requirements for mobilising and operating a very large multinational TFM contract of circa £34M pa. work with the Mobilisation Director to get the best possible start.
- Unlikely to have sufficient experience of this if previous experience is from and end client so must come from a service provider background
- Bi lingual is a bonus - English/French would be good but other mixes also a bonus - English being the essential.
- Based in the London office 2 days a week
- Can be based anywhere in UK or Europe
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218