Head of Client Services - International Law Firm
Our client, an International Law Firm is seeking a Head of Client Services individual to join their Facilities team in any one of their UK offices. This individual will be responsible to provide high quality, world leading service delivery whilst managing and developing the client services and AV teams across the UK and Global offices.
- Planning the business requirements for all key areas of client services to provide high quality, world leading service delivery.
- Strategic management of the key areas of client services as well as event management support.
- Responsibility for auditing standards/procedures within the key areas of client services to ensure that excellent service delivery is consistently provided to external and internal clients and tenants.
- Implementing changes and defining best practice as appropriate with a view to standardising the key areas of client services across the firm.
- Maintaining the pivotal role working with the Facilities Management team, Business Development Event Organisers, internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Maintain and develop a network of key relationships across the offices and business operations teams, including strong communication channels within the business.
- Operational management of the Condeco booking system, providing reports/stats as required. Working closely with IT management to oversee any developments and changes as well as issue resolution.
- Work closely with Business Development and Events teams to provide a fit for purpose service provision to the key events and meeting spaces across all offices as well as promoting the use of in-house facilities and ensuring the smooth running of events/seminars through the local client services teams.
- Educated to Degree level
- Member of BIFM or similar
- Preferably a recognised H&S or catering qualification
- At least 10 years management level (or equivalent) experience in a similar role, including team management responsibilities
- Experience/knowledge of working with Condeco Hospitality Management System or similar package desirable
- Understanding of customer service excellence
- Experience of cross team working and managing UK and international teams remotely
- Experience of working within a top tier corporate or professional services organisation