Moves and Occupancy Specialist
Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a sucessful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a large campus in London.
The MAC & Occupancy Specialist (Moves, Adds & Changes) reports daily to the site Facilities Manager. His/her main function is to coordinate the logistics of people/desks movements within the organisation with detailed planning and flawless execution. Work in coordination with / support from the EMEA Space Planning Program Manager through agreed process and procedure.
- Manage and plan general people/desks moves (from individual to medium and large displacements).
- Manage assets – addition/removal/ordering of furniture and special equipment.
- Coordinate and track all occupancy changes (desk swap, office layout changes), permanently maintain precise records.
- Assign desks for new hires in close liaison with relevant HR or Hiring Manager.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with regards to all discussed MAC plans and dealings.
- Generate and manage headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy.
- rganise, schedule and monitor own work transparently so that Building Operations Coordinator/Office Services Coordinator can easily provide support.
- Handle MAC related Trouble Tickets (remedy) promptly and accurately, provide timely responses and manage overall traffic.
- Manage local key suppliers providing us with frequent support.
- Prepare for/attend the weekly MAC meeting with FM team .
- Compile specific and accurate MAC Weekly statistics as well as monthly reports.
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for which being responsible), if absent from the business.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a facilities or similar role
- good verbal communication skills
- organisation skills
- excellent administration and MS office skills
- attention to detail
The role is Monday-Friday 8-4pm with flexibility required. Salary is negotiable based on experience.