Small Works Manager
Small Works Manager
Basic Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus package
Based in London
A large well-known company are seeking a Small Works Manager to join their growing team and multi use site.
This organisation has various offices around the world with over 75,000 employees just in the UK. It is one of the world's largest commercial real estate services company offering a broad range of integrated services, while having core values of respect, integrity, service and excellence.
The Small Works Manager will provide accurate and timely quotations for small works in support of the Contract Management Team, ensuring compliance and management systems are followed, compliance levels are maintained and improved, provide technical assistance to the team as a whole, and manage small works safely and professionally. To design, manage and take responsibility for all small works ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget.
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the facilities sector with over 3 years running and managing Small Works. You must be able to build and develop excellent client relationships and have brilliant managerial and organisational skills.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 3 years working within the facilities sector managing Small Works
- General knowledge and experience of building services
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Places H&S at the forefront of any Small Works
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.