Interim Facilities Manager
An educational institution is looking for an Interim Facilities Manager to lead the day to day operational running of their historic site in Central London, the role will involve the management of both hard and soft services.
This position will report to the Head of Facilities. Facilities services across this site are largely outsourced through external contractors, this includes maintenance, cleaning and security, the post holder will be responsible for closely monitoring performance of these contractors through SLAs and KPIs. There will also be ownership for health and safety and compliance.
- Management of contractors for the delivery of hard and soft services.
- Oversee a range of functions including maintenance, refurbishments. Security and cleaning.
- Close monitoring of contractor SLAs and KPIs.
- Managing the day to day operations of the site to ensure the highest possible standards are delivered.
- Ensure there is appropriate policy and procedures in place for Health and Safety and statutory compliance.
The successful candidate will have previous facilities management experience within a similar public sector organisation. Strong leadership and stakeholder engagement skills are essential for this position. Having worked with Grade II listed building’s would be very desirable.
This is an interim role that is expected to last for approximately 4 months, however there will also be the opportunity to apply for the permanent position.
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group at email@example.com or on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Property and Estates Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.