Facilities and IT Manager
Could you help take our community charity to the next level of success?
We are seeking a Facilities and IT Manager to join our senior team. This new role reflects the major step forward that Bede is taking as its new community centre is built on the Abbeyfield Estate, London SE16
• an ambitious, ‘can do’ manager who will relish the challenge of supporting our Director and senior team through construction of our New Bede Centre, through opening in 2021/22 and full operation thereafter?
• experienced in the practicalities of running buildings and infrastructure?
• keen to achieve the full potential of the New Bede Centre as it develops as the hub of a thriving community charity?
With Bede, you will
• ensure that the New Bede Centre is constructed to our high specifications
• once the centre opens, help Bede to expand its role as a top-quality resource at the heart of the local community
• develop and apply a deep understanding of Bede’s mission
• supervise our cleaning, maintenance and IT contractors as they care for our existing two buildings and continue in this role once the New Bede Centre opens
Bede’s work in Southwark:
• serves people with a learning disability
• runs youth clubs for 8- to 19-year-olds
• supports victims of domestic abuse
• engages local groups active in the community.
This full time role is
- Monday to Friday with some weekend and evening work
- a permanent contract, salary £35,000 plus contributory pension
Open afternoon on Friday November 2, 3pm at Bede House 351 Southwark Park Road, London SE16 2JW. Phone 020 7237 3881 or email email@example.com to book your place.
Application pack is available from https://bedehouse.org.uk/vacancies/
Deadline for applications 12 noon Monday November 12.
Interviews Thursday November 22.
Bede is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity 303199