Hard FM Compliance Manager
An NHS Trust in Cambridge is looking to recruit a Hard FM Compliance Manager to join them on an initial 3 month contract, with the potential for a permanent position.
The key responsibilities include:
- to monitor the compliance of their Estates (Hard FM) services in accordance with Statutory and Mandatory Healthcare related guidance and delivery against associated action plans
- Managing compliance levels of training
- Managing compliance with Risk assessment timescales and action plans
- Review RAMS for projects
- Attending various Estates meetings to comment on compliance issues
To be successful, you must have:
- Experience of managing building and engineering services as well as statutory compliance within a large and complex organisation
- Sound knowledge of statutory and mandatory standards and Health Technical Memorandums (HTM’s) and Health Building Notes (HBN’s), as well as all relevant legislation applicable to the estate
If you have suitable experience, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.