Facilities Support Assistant (FTC)
Our client, a international leading law firm, are now looking for a Facilities Support Assistant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role requires effective follow-up of all archive related queries, retrievals, storage, and collections, via the firm's IRM Records Management database, via IPhone, email or phone. However, the role will at times assist the wider team with establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships and meeting and exceeding, where possible.
- Overseeing the retrieval and storage of hard copy files and original documents
- Servicing all aspects of the business' archiving requirements
- Maintaining up to date and accurate records on the firm's database
- Liaising with internal clients
- Assisting with the confidential disposal of historic files as part of the firm's destruction programme
- Printing and scanning of documents.
- Binding, engrossing and lamination of documents.
- Client matter hard copy filing and client mail scanning.
- Delivery of non-matter related post and internal mail to secretarial pigeon holes
- Co-ordination and distribution of desk drops by floor as needed
- Collection of all internal and external mail from designated drop points on each floor
- Dealing with ad hoc photocopying requests, escalating more technical requests to the central reprographics team.
- Maintaining appropriate stationary supplies within FSU's and distributing to fee earning departments, on request.
- Scanning and general ad-hoc support.
- Ensuring SLA's are adhered to with timely receipt of daily archive related deliveries and collections from external service providers
- Maintaining suitable levels of archive related supplies such as boxes, barcode labels etc.
- Identifying archived items that are suitable for destruction in line with the firm's retention policy
- Consulting colleagues to reduce the amount of unsuitable or duplicated items that are sent for storage
- Working closely with the wider FSA team and also other Legal Support teams, assisting with key responsibilities and demonstrating flexibility to carry out other duties as necessary to ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered to the client
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work confidently and collaboratively across functions
- Self-motivated, disciplined individual with excellent problem solving skills
- A calm, clear thinker with keen attention to detail; a multi-tasker who enjoys a fast-paced working environment
- A desire to take ownership and see a task through to completion
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive can do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing end to end tasks that require multiple touch points
To apply, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.