£35 - £45,000.
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a leading managing agent with a strong global presence who are continuing to add to their prestigious UK portfolio. As a direct result of their sustained success, they are seeking a leading Building Manager to take ownership of the mobilisation of a top-tier mixed use commercial development. Consisting of sophisticated commercial design and bustling retail spaces this is a unique opportunity to oversee the final stages of the sites mobilisation and subsequently manage the high profile building.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring all soft service contractor performance, reviewing and identifying areas for improvement or increased customer service;
- Overseeing maintenance contractors for electrical and mechanical works, such as PAT Testing and lift servicing - ensuring a robust preventative and reactive maintenance plan is in place;
- Overseeing the latter stages of mobilisation of the development, getting involved in the soft-landings process, as well as taking responsibility for snagging post completion;
- Building strong working relationships with your tenants, in order to proactively deal with facilities issues and enhance the tenant experience of the building;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets.
- Leading an on-site team to deliver a top-tier total FM service.
You will be a confident leader of large scale teams and confident liaising with high-profile clients. An IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is preferred as is prior mobilisation experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.