Operations Compliance Manager
Established in 2013, NHS Property Services is a property owner, service provider and advisor, helping to shape the estate of the NHS for the future. We have one goal: to ensure the NHS makes the right property choices that enable excellent patient care.
Our portfolio is one of the largest in the UK, comprising more than 3,000 properties with 7,000 tenants across England. At a total value of more than £3bn, this represents about 10% of the total NHS estate.
Our properties range from listed buildings through to award-winning, state-of-the-art integrated health campuses.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Principal Operations Compliance Manager (POCM), the Operations Compliance Manager is key to ensuring the integrity of compliance data across the operational business.
- To actively support development of systems and processes that will provide an effective and efficient compliance methodology for NHSPS.
- To establish effective management procedures that maintain a management regime to ensure that NHSPS achieves statutory compliance nationally.
- To produce effective performance and compliance MI for NHSPS that identifies opportunities for improvement and escalates poor performance trends.
- Supports operational colleagues in understanding process and performance requirements to achieve compliance.
- To ensure that all documents are obtained, securely stored and made available upon request within a reasonable timescale to NHSPS management or relevant external parties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualification in a suitable building services engineering or FM discipline.
- In depth knowledge of statutory requirements in a large organisation
- Good understanding of asset databases and management of assets, including change management.
- Experienced and competent in working with asset & maintenance systems
- Ability to use and create systems-based reporting tools
- Able to communicate at all levels to ensure statutory compliance is understood.
Why you should join us
You will have a unique opportunity to work within an organisation that manages an estate of over 3,000 assets and over 6,000 occupiers. Your work with us will be challenging and offer you the ability to be part of the developing strategy to achieve success.
Your performance will drive an improvement in the efficiency of the NHS contributing to the delivery of healthcare premises that meet future needs for patient services.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the urgency to fill this role please submit your CV as soon as possible.